Forums

Why Aquarius men are so hard to deal with in a relationship? (9)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

amala17
amala17

Female, 30, Darby, PA

Posted August 10, 2006

I have dated a aquarius man and was in a relationship with one and could never understan them dont mean to be all astrological but What do they want?

amala17
amala17

Female, 30, Darby, PA

Posted August 10, 2006

Okay concieted...LOL

amberise22
amberise22

Female, 34, Torrance, CA

Posted August 10, 2006

I hope that these qualities are only attributed to the Aquarian man, because I am an Aquarius myself; but do not share those traits.

Now impatience, independent, and assertive.....those better fit me.

everyday-people
everyday-people

Female, 33, Hempstead, NY

Posted August 11, 2006

U know wut i would like 2 know the same thing b/c im dealing w/ 1 rite now...They have a hard time opening up...while me a sagittarious is very open and not scared 2 say how i feel...BUT ANYWAYZ I NEED AN ANSWER 2....Where r the aquarious...Aquarious and sag's r compatible....lata

LOVERUSH
LOVERUSH

Male, 28, Madison, AL

Posted August 12, 2006

I myself fit the discription too and I also am a Aquarious I think that the girl in a relationship with one has to know that we are predictable and are always on a up and down emotinal high you have to expect the worse in every argument/fight because of his pride and his thinking that he does not need you, you need him thats just us, we have to be right. But dont get me wrong we do love it just takes time if you want to continue your relationship you have to give in most of the time untill he feels safe them you have the upper hand.

lilcabrini
lilcabrini

Female, 30, Chicago, IL

Posted August 15, 2006

I'm an Aquarius and I know a few male ones. I would say that the key to being with one is just giving them space. If you're too clingy, emotional or demanding you will scare them away. And yes they do have a hard time opening up, but that's because they're scared to show their emotions. Don't take it too personal because it's not you its them. You know they care if they stick around. If an Aquarius doesn't like someone they will not be bothered with them. Just give it time. The benefits are worth it because they are very loyal and devoted. Have you told him how you feel about his needing to open up?

everyday-people
everyday-people

Female, 33, Hempstead, NY

Posted August 15, 2006

lilcabrini
lilcabrini

Female, 30, Chicago, IL

I'm an Aquarius and I know a few male ones. I would say that the key to being with one is just giving them space. If you're too clingy, emotional or demanding you will scare them away. And yes they do have a hard time opening up, but that's because they're scared to show their emotions. Don't take it too personal because it's not you its them. You know they care if they stick around. If an Aquarius doesn't like someone they will not be bothered with them. Just give it time. The benefits are worth it because they are very loyal and devoted. Have you told him how you feel about his needing to open up?

no i haven't told him about his need 2 open up b/c we just started talking and he knows wut i want though and i THIINK I know wut he wants...And i give him a lot of space, i don't call him everyday, MOST OF the time i wait 4 his call...But at the same time it seems like he wants me 2 chase him...And thats something i won't do...And plus this nicca got a babymoms, so i don't know...ONLY TIME WILL TELL...1

teddy90
teddy90

Female, 51, Saint Albans, NY

Posted August 22, 2006

Aquarius men sometimes act distant and they want their space. I have good male friend that is an Aquarius he is really sweet. If an Aquarius man really cares about you he will stick around and I find them to be loyal. But just try and give him his space and you will probably be just fine.

ITdweller
ITdweller

Male, Age Private, Washington, DC

Posted June 03, 2008

Ok! You get what you want from this post, cause I am an aquarian male, and 2what I want from a female, is mostly pure honesty from the women in our lives. No drama, or too much talking, better giving us head than talking, yakityyak! We want to have your support and adoratio, but we don't read minds, or assume anything! Tell us straight up what you want us to know. We want to be able to trust you! we want to share equally all the things that matter, and our devotion. We want to know if your worth our trust and devotion, and our loyalty, and we are very loyal to those we love, if we feel we can trust you, we will show our love in many ways. Now, What else can I share with you? Besides if you handle us right-we are very sensual, and won't run outta energy!