Forums

Radio show host says Beyonce has horrible breath (43)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

the_intellect9
the_intellect9

Male, 36, Detroit, MI

Posted January 24, 2007

* Fvck the song Irreplaceable. Sing it with me....
She must not brush her teeth, she must not brush her teeth. LOL

Here are what others are saying about Beyonce's stanky breath:

1) yes, she does have hot a$$ stank dookie breath. i've met her a few times and unfortunately, the rumour is true. however, she is a beautiful girl with loads of talent, but her breath is quite alarming. Maybe it's just from all the interviews she gives or something, i dunno, some folks just have naturally stinky breath from the foods they eat, etc. I don't dislike the girl, but for someone so pretty, she needs to have her rep really tell her before she gets publicly embarrassed.

Comment by Nikky ⿿ December 27, 2006 ⿿ 1:28 pm

2) Ive met Beyonce and her breath really is STINKY. Someone who has met her also called in to Wendy Williams Experience and said the same thing.For a person with Money , Fame and a Rich Boyfriend at least needs to see a dentist once a month.I love you beyonce , but your breath is killin me. Lmfao.Yea Hear!!!

Comment by Alexa ⿿ January 16, 2007 ⿿ 12:43 am

3) I wish people would quit with the stank Bee breath shyt. ALL of us have stank breath every now and then let's keep it real. Beyonce is human her breath can be a little tart from time to time.

Comment by Chellybop ⿿ January 22, 7:07 pm

4) I think if her breath was A LITTLE TART, people would not be complaining the way they are about her breath. Obviously its more than f*ckin tart, stankier than the average persons breath. Any my breath never stank not even in morning cause i brush my damn teeth and gums and get cleanings regularly, and i don't eat meat which can take a while to break down causing bad breath. so you can gone with that sh*t. bytch breath just stank and thats that, DAMN. They are already promoting this movie. Bytch stay pluggin herself.

Comment by kimikoj ⿿ January 22, 7:24pm

Now if these rumors are true about Beyonce and her bad breath, this doesn't make any mofo sense. She has too much to not have her halitosis treated. Just damn! lol

15snowman
15snowman

Male, 39, Houston, TX

Posted January 24, 2007

They just hating b/c she is light skinnded with long hair

Da_upper_echelon
Da_upper_echelon

Female, 32, Houston, TX

Posted January 24, 2007

dang..this other chic told me a couple of weeks ago that she met her also and that she had bad breath and body odor

she also said she was at a party and Bow Wow was talking about Beyonce's BO and breath also

I turned a deaf ear to it..thats disappointing lol.. I absolutely luv Beyonce..Imma send her some Vanilla Mint Listerine

blckchynadoll84
blckchynadoll84

Female, 29, Arlington, VA

Posted January 24, 2007

15snowman
15snowman

Male, 39, Houston, TX

lol

Removed

The content you are trying to view has been removed.

the_intellect9
the_intellect9

Male, 36, Detroit, MI

Posted January 24, 2007

Da_upper_echelon
Da_upper_echelon

Female, 32, Houston, TX

dang..this other chic told me a couple of weeks ago that she met her also and that she had bad breath and body odor

she also said she was at a party and Bow Wow was talking about Beyonce's BO and breath also

I turned a deaf ear to it..thats disappointing lol.. I absolutely luv Beyonce..Imma send her some Vanilla Mint Listerine

According to rapper Nas and his groupie protege' Carmen Bryan, Beyonce has stank breath and bad hygeine. ...
Carmen says Nas turned down a date with Beyonce because her breath smells absolutely putrid. SMH... damn shame to have all that money with shyt breath. LOL

new_breeder
new_breeder

Female, 38, Benicia, CA

Posted January 24, 2007

beyonce should slap somebody

the_intellect9
the_intellect9

Male, 36, Detroit, MI

Posted January 24, 2007

Removed

The content you are trying to view has been removed.

LMAO 2

the_intellect9
the_intellect9

Male, 36, Detroit, MI

Posted January 24, 2007

new_breeder
new_breeder

Female, 38, Benicia, CA

beyonce should slap somebody

Why should she slap somebody if her damn breath stink, fix it? Don't blame the messengers, get your mofo breath and body odor together. It's that simple.

the_intellect9
the_intellect9

Male, 36, Detroit, MI

Posted January 24, 2007

15snowman
15snowman

Male, 39, Houston, TX

Yeah right Snow. LOL

Showing 1-10 of 43

1 2 3 4 5
Next >>